Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I’m not great at making a list and sticking to it, especially this time of year, but the first two on my list are must reads by the end of the year. The rest are just me playing catch up with a few series and the holidays are a great time to catch up with old friends 🙂
- My Classics Club Spin was Mother Night by Kurt Vonnegut. It’s a short one so it shouldn’t be too hard to fit in one afternoon.
- I accepted How To Build a Piano Bench by Ruthi Postow Birch for review and I’m a little slow in getting to it so that’s a priority.
- I need to read the third in the Ravenels series by Lisa Kleypas, Devil in Spring…
- so that I can be ready for #4 in February, Hello Stranger.
- I want to read the newest Bailey Weggins book by Kate White. Even If It Kills her is the 7th in the series and it’s been 5 long years since Bailey has made and appearance.
- The Shimmering Road by Charlie Cates is a follow up to The Gates of Evangeline, which I loved.
- I need to catch up with my old friend Lincoln Rhyme in his 13th book, The Burial Hour by Jeffery Deaver.
- Same with Lucas Davenport in his 27th outing. Golden Prey by John Sandford.
- Same with my guy Jack Reacher in Lee Child’s Nothing to Lose. I’m behind in this series but don’t mind taking my time.
- And while I’m catching up with my favorite alpha guys I can’t forget local Milan Jacovich. I love this mystery series set in Cleveland and written by Less Roberts. A Shoot in Cleveland is the 9th and that would get me halfway through the series.
So, kind of a boring list for all of you but a good focus for me 🙂
Do you have a list of what you want to read this winter or are you winging it like I usually do?