Nicholas Sparks on the Big Screen Quiz

Sorry this is so late! Last Quiz of the round 🙂

I’ve never read a Nicholas Sparks and have only seen one of the movies, but he has been successful in getting his novels made into films with great casts.

No Googling or looking at other commenter answers.  Yes, we’re going by the honor system 🙂  Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome 🙂  It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.

Match the movie with the actors who played the main characters.

1. Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling
  2. Mandy Moore and Shane West
  3. Kevin Costner and Robin Wright Penn
  4. Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried
  5. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
  6. Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel
  7. Richard Gere and Diane Lane
  8. Zac Ephron and Taylor Schilling
  9. Michelle Monaghan and James Marsden
  10. Britt Robertson and Scott Eastwood
Movies- The Best of Me, Dear John,The Last Song, The Longest Ride, The Lucky One, Message in a Bottle, Nights in the Rodanthe, The Notebook, Safe Haven, A Walk to Remember

January 27, 2016 - Posted by | Quizzes |

1. 1. Notebook
    2. A Walk to Remember–only good movie of his.
    3. Message in a Bottle
    4. The Vow
    7. Nights of Rodanthe—this was a horribly manipulative mess. I wanted to poke Spark’s eyes out after watching this…really. And now will never watch another of his movies

Comment by hmsgofita | January 28, 2016 | Reply

• Oh no!!!! After I did this I checked three of his movies out and one of them is Nights of Rodanthe!!! I saw The Notebook and liked it (not as much as my cheesy husband though :)) 40 points!

Comment by stacybuckeye | February 3, 2016 | Reply

2. You know, I’ve never read one of his books and I’m trying to think if I’ve even seen one of the movies. Oh yes, I did see The Notebook. OK, this will be an epic fail – LOL!

1. The Notebook (I know that one!)
    3. Message In A Bottle (?)
    4. Dear John (?)
    7. A Walk To Remember (?)
    10.

That’s it. All I can dredge from little brain. 😉

Comment by Kay | January 28, 2016 | Reply

• Heehee. The Notebook is the only one I’ve seen and never read a book, so we’re in the same boat! 30 points 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | February 3, 2016 | Reply

3. 1. The Notebook
    2. A Walk to Remember
    3. Message in a Bottle
    4. Dear John
    5. The Last Song
    6. Safe Haven
    7. Nights in Rodanthe
    8. The Lucky One
    9. The Best of Me
    10. The Longest Ride

Comment by Word Lily | January 28, 2016 | Reply

4. I’ve seen a few of these movies. I have not read a Sparks book since I threw Message in A Bottle across the room. I am listening to The Choice, since it is narrated by Holter Graham.
    1. The Notebook
    2. A Walk to Remember
    3. Message in a Bottle
    4. Dear John
    5. The Last Song
    6. Safe Haven
    7. Nights in the Rodanthe
    8. Lucky One
    9. Best of Me
    10. The Longest Ride

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | January 29, 2016 | Reply

• I actually check a few of the movie out after making this quiz thinking they might be good for Valentine’s Day 🙂 100 points!

Comment by stacybuckeye | February 3, 2016 | Reply

5. Hope I’m not too late. I almost forgot. As a rule, I stopped watching Nicholas Sparks’ movies after Nights in Rodanthe. I can’t stand his special brand of endings in ALL of his stories (pretty much), if you get my meaning. Don’t want to spoil anything for others. 😉 But I’m such a huge movie goer (and TV watcher) that I see the previews millions of times. lol

1. The Notebook
    2. A Walk to Remember
    3. Message in a Bottle
    4. Dear John
    5. The Last Song
    6. Safe Haven
    7. Nights in Rodanthe
    8. The Lucky One
    9. The Best of Me
    10. The Longest Ride

Comment by truebookaddict | February 2, 2016 | Reply

• Another Rodanthe hater! I checked it out after making this quiz because I love Diane Lane and Richard Gere! A perfect Sparks score 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | February 3, 2016 | Reply

6. This is the second week in a row that I haven’t been able to edit my post with the answer and I’m not happy about it!
    1. The Notebook