Winners!

I’ve got winners!!

I finally got around to mailing out two previous winner’s books without even announcing they had won!  Life has been kicking my but lately.

The Serpent of Venice: A Novelwent to Michelle and Stillwell: A Haunting on Long Islandwent to Marjorie

And now for those who will be receiving books from my book wall giveaway…

The Secrets of Midwivesgoes to Vicki

Bogart: In Search of My Fathergoes to Anne

That Night: A Novelgoes to Rita

Infinite Jestgoes to Michelle

Rebel: The Life and Legend of James Deangoes to Kim

May 3, 2015 - Posted by | Uncategorized

1. I won a book about two years ago now and never received it 😦

Comment by Hannah | May 3, 2015 | Reply

• Is this Hannah Yanega? I sent two emails but never received an address for you. Not sure if I still have the book but I can check my shelves.

Comment by stacybuckeye | May 3, 2015 | Reply

2. Am I reading this right? Did I win The Serpent of Venice AND Infinite Jest!? Lucky me. Thanks you SO much. You made my weekend. 🙂

Comment by thetruebookaddict | May 3, 2015 | Reply

3. Congratulations everyone!

Comment by BermudaOnion | May 3, 2015 | Reply

4. Congratulations everyone! If I’m the Vicki that won The Secret Of Midwives, thank you so much!! I can’t wait to read it!

Comment by Vicki | May 3, 2015 | Reply

5. Me Kim? Yay!

Comment by pinkim95 | May 3, 2015 | Reply

• Yep, that’s you!! Already boxed up and ready to go. There may even be bonus book in there 😉

Comment by stacybuckeye | May 3, 2015 | Reply

• OH goody 🙂

Comment by pinkim95 | May 3, 2015

6. Thanks so much, Stacy! I was hoping to find this book in my library soon because I never got a chance to read it and I like the author. This is a wonderful surprise! Congrats, other winners!

Comment by Rita @ View From My Home | May 4, 2015 | Reply