Is it Wednesday?

I have a very sick kid at home so I have completely lost track of what day it is.  Please send some positive, healing prayers his way 🙂

February 25, 2015 - Posted by | Uncategorized

1. Oh no, I’m sorry you’re so sick, Stacy. Seems like there’s a nasty bug going around. I hope you’re on the mend soon!

Comment by Beth Hoffman | February 25, 2015 | Reply

2. Aw…I hope he feels better soon!

Comment by pinkim95 | February 25, 2015 | Reply

3. I hope he is feeling better soon, Stacy. Sending healthy vibes your way.

Comment by Literary Feline | February 25, 2015 | Reply

4. Oh, I’m so sorry. Poor Gage and poor mama. I hope he’s better soon and you and Jason stay well.

Comment by BermudaOnion | February 25, 2015 | Reply

5. Oh no, sorry you are sick! Cuddle up in bed and rest. I hope you recover quickly.

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | February 25, 2015 | Reply

6. Stacy, so sorry that Gage is sick. Wish I was near and could bring you all a care package. Prayers that he will get past this soon and he and Mama can get some good, healing rest. Take care of yourself too! Hugs!

Comment by Kay | February 25, 2015 | Reply

7. I’m sorry Gage is so sick. I know how hard it can be with a sick little one. I remember those days. Sending positive thoughts that he gets better soon and to help you cope. ❤

Comment by thetruebookaddict | February 26, 2015 | Reply

8. Poor Gage and Mommy – sending positive thoughts your way.

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | February 26, 2015 | Reply

9. Always thinking of Gage, and hoping for his health and happiness!

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | February 26, 2015 | Reply

10. Hope Gage is feeling better soon… poor little guy 😦

Comment by lakesidemusing | February 26, 2015 | Reply

11. well it was wednesday–I’m here on thursday, lots of sick people here too. i can’t wait until everybody is better. i hope gage gets feeling better soon.

Comment by kelley | February 26, 2015 | Reply