Rocco DiSpirito’s The Pound a Day Diet, week three

The strict diet portion of this book aimed at weight loss is meant for 28 days.  After that it moves into maintenance and I haven’t looked that far, although I do know it’s Mediterranean based. I took off three days this past week for Thanksgiving festivities, so I’m only on day 18.  I’m trying to get back on track (except last night when I was organizing my Christmas gift giving I might have, maybe, eaten 4 Godiva salted toffee caramels).  On Thanksgiving Day I ate everything I hadn’t had in a few weeks, noodles, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls and butter and I even skipped that low-fat bird and went straight for the ham.  Ah, Thanksgiving.

IMG_1389[1]Here I am enjoying the day with family (I think there were about 40 of us this year and somehow this is the only picture I have with me in it!)

Ok, the diet, it’s going well even with all my cheating this past week.  My goal at the start of the diet was to lose 10 in 28 and I’m almost there!

Week 1 – lost 6 pounds

Week 2 update – lost 0 😦 gained 0 🙂

Week 3 – lost 3 pounds

total loss so far – 9 pounds!

December 2, 2014 - Posted by | Uncategorized

1. It is so much work and so much NOT fun. Congratulations for both the pounds and the effort.

Comment by Lloyd Russell | December 2, 2014 | Reply

• Thanks, Lloyd! I’m happy with 3 pounds on such a busy week!

Comment by stacybuckeye | December 2, 2014 | Reply

2. You are doing great and looking good! Don’t give up.

Comment by Gage's grandma | December 2, 2014 | Reply

3. Looks like you’re doing great! I think everyone should get a pass for holidays!

Comment by Vicki | December 2, 2014 | Reply

4. Very impressive, Stacy. This is an especially tough time of year to lose weight. Keep up the great attitude!

Comment by Mary | December 2, 2014 | Reply

5. Way to go Stacy that’s a great result!! Holidays and birthdays should always be free to enjoy days 🙂 Keep up the good work

Comment by Teddyree | December 3, 2014 | Reply