First, thank you to everyone who entered my mini-challenge! There were 54 participants who earned 380 points. How do I randomly choose a winner? Easy I asked our new babysitter, Nicki, for the winning number (238) and then worked down the list accordingly and found our winner… #39 Nisaba Be Praised. Congratulations on winning a #24 gift card 🙂
So, since this morning, I’ve read two books, Seduction by Brenda Joyce and A Gracious Plenty by Sheri Reynolds (which I will be raving about on the blog soon), made it through all of Team Tiger’s cheer list once, read in the hot tub, drove by myself to Longhorn (listening to The Passage by Justin Cronin) and had a late lunch (strawberry salad and a glass of white wine) while I read. When I came back home to choose a winner for my mini-challenge I realized that I NEVER think about how long it takes to tally the points (an hour) so I need to fix that next time. Once done here I’m going to start a new book and finish it before I cheer or visit. It’s time to be a little selfish with my reading.
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? Not yet, but I can feel it coming shortly.
2) What have you finished reading? 2 books
3) What is your favorite read so far? LOVED A Gracious Plenty by Sheri Reynolds, 5 stars!
4) What about your favorite snacks? Ate at Longhorn 🙂
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! Honestly, I have visited so many and will revisit more tonight or during the week, so none to call out right now.
Back to the reading portion of my day 🙂