I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend. We stayed busy here, but I managed a few minutes to come up with a fun quiz for you all. Just fill in the blanks of these titles with a shape. Each shape is only used once. You’ll get more points if you can tell me the author too. Good luck!
I hope that you’ll try your hand at my (mostly) bookish quizzes every week, but it’s okay if you just want to play when the quiz interests you. If you play you are eligible for a prize at the end of the round (sometime in June). For all of the details, click here. Submit your answers in the comment section – I will stop by and hide them throughout the week but try not to copy off anyone else You have til Sunday to guess.
No need to know all the answers, one guess and you’ll be eligible for a prize.
1. Washington Square by Henry James
2. Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy
3. The Fourth Side of the Triangle by Ellery Queen
4. Star Island by Carl Hiassen
5. Crescent Dawn by Clive Cussler
6. Murder at the Pentagon by Margaret Truman
7. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
8. The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson
9. I, Alex Cross by James Patterson
10. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley