We just celebrated President’s Day so I thought I’d see if you could identify these presidents. Tell me the president for 6 points and the name of the movie OR actor for another 4 points.
You have until noon Saturday to submit your answers as a comment. Comment will be hidden until I post the answers. No Googling!
This round lasts til the end of March and the person with the most points will win a B&N gift card (total $ based on # of total participants, so please play) and a randomly selected participant will win a fun prize from me.
Have fun and Good Luck!
1. Teddy Roosevelt. Night at the Museum. Robin Williams.
2. George Washington. The Crossing. Jeff Daniels.
3. George W. Bush. W. Josh Brolin.
4. Richard Nixon. Frost?Nixon. Frank Langella.
5. John F Kennedy. JFK. Bruce Greenwood.
6. John Quincy Adams. Amistad. Anthony Hopkins.
7. Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson in Paris. Nick Nolte.
8. Franklin D Roosevelt. Pearl Harbor. Jon Voight.
9. Abraham Lincoln. Young Mr. Lincoln. Henry Fonda.
10. Ulysses S Grant. Wild Wild West. Kevin Kline.