Leave a comment, tell me which book you want and I’ll get the book to you for FREE either by mail or personally if I’ll see you soon. The first one to request each book wins. These paperbacks have all been read a time or two, but are in very good shape.
Once you’ve ‘won’ the book I can get your shipping address if I need it. Also, you can come back and get a free book every month if you want.
1. Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe – old 1981 edition. great shape. It’s a classic. Especially great for the men in your life. for Katie
2. Trail of Tears by Eileen Goudge – good women’s fiction. Review here. for Renee
3. Lady Be Good by Susan Elizabeth Phillips – great romance with lots of humor. Review here. for Bridget
4. Chill Factor by Sandra Brown – she is a master of suspense. Review here. for Sharon
5. Left Behind by LaHaye & Jenkins – first of the series. Review here. for Drey
Thanks for helping me clear my shelves. Happy reading 🙂
8 thoughts on “Free Books for March”
You are so good to do this month after month!
When I run out of books I’ll have to stop 🙂
I’d love to read Lady Be Good. Romance and humor are always good:)
I hope you like it. She’s one of my favorites.
Yikes! Left Behind for me, please?!?! =)
If you’re looking to clear your shelves AND get new-to-you books, check out Paperbook Swap. I have been using it for a few months now and have saved so much money and gotten so many books that I haven’t even been able to read yet and still given out all the books I know I’ll never read again.
So far, I have resisted doing this because I am trying to get rid of books. I seem to have no problem acquiring books.
I’d love to read Trail of Tears.
I see that I got for Trail of Tears. So, I’ll say Chill Factor.
Robinson Crusoe looks good. It’s a classic, right?
I’d love to read RObinson Crusoe.