Saturday Snapshot – Trees

Last month I posted a picture of some of my heart postcards and asked which your favorite was (the heart-shaped tree beat the coffee beans by 1) so this month I thought I’d show you some of my tree postcards and see if you can choose a favorite.  Interestingly enough, when I put these together and told a little about each sender I discovered that 7 of these 8 came from Germany.  Germany must be a heaven for tree lovers!

IMG_5557

So which one catches your eye?

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads.

March 1, 2014 - Posted by | Photos | ,

1. Love these:)

Comment by pinkim95 | March 1, 2014 | Reply

2. they all speak different messages… couldn’t choose just one!
    LuV them all =) thanks for sharing the beauty !

Comment by faith hope & cherrytea | March 1, 2014 | Reply

• TY Stacy for contacting – have emailed response
      {let me know if you don’t receive it} and HUGE TYS =))

Comment by faith hope & cherrytea | March 3, 2014 | Reply

3. It was impossible to pick just one. My favourites are the tree that are coming out of the rock in the desert and the one with the sunlight coming through the trees. What did you use to make the collage?

Comment by Sean@His and Her Hobbies | March 1, 2014 | Reply

4. Bottom left. I love the red bridge in the background.

Comment by Kaye | March 1, 2014 | Reply

5. I couldn’t possibly pick a favorite! All your tree photos are stunning in different ways.

Comment by Sandra Nachlinger | March 1, 2014 | Reply

6. Great images. i like the top/middle one the best.

Comment by postingfornow | March 1, 2014 | Reply

7. There are all gorgeous. It’s difficult for me to decide on a favorite but if I must choose it would be the light streaming through the forest in the bottom right corner. The tree with the benches, top left, is a close second. I would like to be sitting there with a book, listening to birds and enjoying the day, instead of being here in snowy, cold Chi-beria.

Comment by Leslie | March 1, 2014 | Reply

• It’s the benches I love in the top left one too!

Comment by stacybuckeye | March 7, 2014 | Reply

8. I think the one at bottom right is the one that sticks out the most to me.

Comment by Word Lily | March 1, 2014 | Reply

9. I love trees so much that it’s impossible to pick a favorite! They’re all gorgeous.

Comment by Beth Hoffman | March 1, 2014 | Reply

10. They’re all lovely but I think I think I like the vertical one the best.

Comment by BermudaOnion | March 1, 2014 | Reply

11. They’re all fabulous trees and fabulous pictures, but I think the asian looking one with the bridge is my favourite.

Comment by Louise | March 2, 2014 | Reply

12. Love them all! I especially like the one with the bridge followed closely by the sun shining through the trees. Awesome pictures every one.

Comment by Gage's grandma | March 2, 2014 | Reply

13. The Fall tree shot is my favorite. I love fall and fall foliage!

Comment by Heather | March 2, 2014 | Reply

14. Those are all so pretty. I think my favorite is the one in the middle.

Comment by Carol | March 2, 2014 | Reply

15. All beautiful in different ways, but the fall one with bridge is a favorite.

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | March 2, 2014 | Reply

16. They’re all amazing but the one in the center catches my eye. Utah or Grand Canyon? The most amazing trees I’ve seen were in Sequoia National Forest though the Banyan Tree in “downtown” Maui is pretty spectacular, too.

Comment by Trish | March 4, 2014 | Reply

• That middle tree came from the Czech Republic!

Comment by stacybuckeye | March 7, 2014 | Reply

17. I like the one that has the purple sky in the background, the one that appears to be near the Grand Canyon and the last one that reminds me of a Styx cover.

Comment by Care | March 5, 2014 | Reply

18. They’re all beautiful but I love the one, bottom right, with the sun shining through the trees

Comment by Teddyree | March 9, 2014 | Reply

19. All of these are so pretty! I think my favorite one is the tree in the top center photo. =)

Comment by Melissa @ My Recent Favorite Books | March 11, 2014 | Reply