No copying from other commenters or googling – that’s cheating and no fun!
Here are more details and the current leaderboard. I welcome first timers, you still have a chance to win a prize🙂
1. As readers we were able to attend 2 wonderful New Year Turkey Curry Buffets. Goofy sweaters optional. Bridget Jones’s Diary
2. This tea party had a Hatter, March Hare, Dormouse and a girl who thought it was stupid. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
3. Nick watched his neighbor’s parties from afar and was entranced. Until he was actually invited to one and realized it wasn’t as magical as it seemed from a distance. The Great Gatsby
4. Gwyn and Thomas are divorcing after 35 years and celebrating with a big bash. The Divorce Party
5. This Merryton country dance was the first meeting between one of the best-loved couples of all time. Pride & Prejudice
6. You did not want to be invited to Prince Prospero’s party in this short story by a horror master. The Masque of the Red Death by Edgar Allen Poe
7. Bob Cratchit and his family’s Christmas celebration was a source of enlightenment for a certain miser. A Christmas Carol
8. This birthday party planned for an amnesia victim by his maid and her son and was very touching. The Housekeeper & the Professor
9. Luther & Nora decided to cancel Christmas and take a cruise instead. Only the Christmas party wouldn’t skip them and neighbors saved the day. Skipping Christmas
10. A war didn’t stop these socialites from hosting grand parties in Moscow and St. Petersburg. War & Peace
Each question is worth 10 points and you have until Thursday night to submit answers.