Venice pics

Our favorite spot to watch the sunset in Venice.Jason & Franco on our GondolaVeniceWe\'re excited to be on our way to Italy.

April 16, 2008 - Posted by | Italy, Photos

1. Great pictures! You guys look really happy. I cannot wait to see the rest of them.
    Virginie

Comment by Virginie | April 16, 2008 | Reply

2. The pictures are fabulous!

Comment by jb | April 20, 2008 | Reply

3. This is a great picture. You both look so happy. It is great to see your pictures.
    Debby

Comment by Debby | April 22, 2008 | Reply

4. I’ve seen about 3 smart cars here in Ohio, I’m sure someone will lose one of them in a pothole!!!

Your pictures are great, but where is the one of you at McDonald’s??

Comment by Mary M | April 28, 2008 | Reply

5. Mary, Your wish is my command! I really want a Smart car, but Jason tells me he won’t let me drive it anywhere!

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 28, 2008 | Reply

6. […] Roman Holiday (1953) are favorites that highlight the other two places we visited.How about these pictures from our trip there to get you in the mood?   I want to visit England someday.  Maybe it’s […]

Pingback by Monday Movie Meme- Travel « Stacy's Books | November 29, 2010 | Reply

7. […] show a clip of the movie, but instead here are pictures from our trip that I posted back in 2008.  Venice Florence Rome Parking in Rome (by far my most viewed older post) And if for some reason you want […]

Pingback by Fave Film #18 – Under the Tuscan Sun « Stacy's Books | February 10, 2012 | Reply

8. […] 6. Venice pics (a few more pics from our Italian tour) […]

Pingback by Guess who turns 6 today? « Stacy's Books | January 7, 2014 | Reply

9. Was it as romantic as it looked?

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk | January 7, 2014 | Reply

10. Gorgeous! You are so lucky to have traveled to Rome. Great shots. Who takes such great pics?

Comment by thetruebookaddict | January 8, 2014 | Reply

11. Looks like an amazing trip! Do you think you’ll travel again internationally with Gage?

Comment by Word Lily | January 8, 2014 | Reply

12. Beautiful photos, that sunset is gorgeous and what a beautiful photo of you and hubby

Comment by Teddyree | January 9, 2014 | Reply

13. Looks like you guys had an amazing time and those pics are so gorgeous 🙂

Comment by Heather | January 9, 2014 | Reply

14. […] Venice, Italy […]

Pingback by It’s been a decade! – with a box of goodies « Stacy's Books | January 7, 2018 | Reply