I have been blessed with a couple of awards in the last week. Thanks so much!
Thanks to Natalie at The Book Inn and Hilarie at Never Not Reading for sending my way the Kreativ Blogger Award. In order to accept it I am supposed to list my seven favorite things and send it on to my seven favorite bloggers.
7 Favorite Things
1. My Husband
2. My’kids’,’ Scout the cat and Max the dog
3. My family
4. Books – buying, reading, and giving!
5. Walks with my hubby
6. Jigsaw puzzles
This was passed on to me by Michael at A Few Minutes With Michael and Hilarie at Never Not Reading. Michael is a new blogger, but is already showing what an asset he is to the book blogging community.
The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. This award is to thank them for their growing friendships through the blog world.
The Lemonade Stand Award. Thanks to Gwendolyn at A Sea of Books.
This is a real feel-good award for blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
The Heartfelt Award
And thanks to Debbie at Wrighty’s Reads for this cute award.
Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you’re relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family & friends?You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea ~ or a hot toddy?That is what the Heartfelt award is all about feeling warm inside. on your blog/post
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
I encourage you to check out all six of the blogs in this post.
Thanks goes to Tiny Little Reading Roomfor awarding me with this sweet gift. She has a wonderful blog that I’ve just recently discovered.
One Lovely Blog Award goes to new blogs and blogging friends.The rules are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Check these ladies out if you haven’t already 🙂
I want to thank, Caspette at The Narative Causality for giving me this award. She has a wonderful blog and you should check her out. I was given the award because I comment on her blog more than some (and less than others). So, I’m passing on this award to those friendly bloggers who are a fewof my top commenters…
I also want to thank Harvee at Book Bird Dog (who also has a wonderful blog) for this wonderful award. Here’s the description…
The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize and inspire reading by going the extra mile! These amazing bloggers make reading fun, and enhance the delight of reading!
The rules: 1) Put the logo on your blog/post. 2) Nominate up to 9 blogs. 3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. 5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award. My picks for this award are…
So, if you are not familiar with these bloggers you should take a look. I bet you’ll love them as much as I do!
Harvee over at Book Bird Dog has bestowed this beautiful award to me. Her blog is fabulous and you should check her out.
About the award
“One Lovely Blog Award is given to new blogs and blogging friends. The rules to follow are:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and his or her blog link.
2.Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.”
My two recipients of this lovely award are
Sally at Books & Musings from Down Under
Debbie at Wrighty Reads
And Fleur over at Fleur Fisher Reads presented me with this award. Her blog is always fun and she likes lists too 🙂
My two recipient for this award are
Gautami at Reading Room
Dawn at She is Too Fond of Books
Thank you so much, ladies, for thinking of me and taking the time to present me with an award. It means a lot coming from such great bloggers! If you haven’t checked out these 6 wonderful blogs, then you should. Like, right now 🙂
I received this award from the wonderful Tonya at Storytime With Tonya.
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award
Here are a few blogs I’ve recently discovered and if you haven’t discovered them yet, now’s your chance 🙂
1. Kathy at Bags, Books, and Bon Jovi
2. Harvee at Book Bird Dog
3. Cee Cee at Book Splurge
4. Staci at Life in the Thumb
5. Wendy at Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Wrighty has presented me with this award and I am thrilled to receive it from a blogger who I read everyday 🙂 You should check her out if you haven’t already. This award honors the attitude and passion of the blogger.
Now here are the details for passing on this honor.
- Put the logo on your blog or on a post.
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers which show great attitude and or gratitude.
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
Here are my esteemed nominees-
1. Margot at Joyfully Retired
2. Bobbie @ Book Reviews by Bobbie
3. Virginie @ Camille.wintenberger
4. Kaye @ Pudgy Penguin Perusals
5. JJ @ JJMachshev Book Reviews
If I haven’t mentioned you, that in no way means I don’t love your blog!
Jo-Jo over at Jo-Jo Loves To Read, presented me with this wonderful blog award. Thank you 🙂 This is awarded to new bloggers or blogs that are new to me. I received this a few weeks ago and passed it along to 3 bloggers, so this time I’ll pass it along to two who I have recently discovered. So without further ado here are my nominees…
1. Meg at Write Meg!
2. Jenny at Jenny Loves to Read
They both have fabulous blogs and you should check them out! Please pass this along to your favorite new blogs.
Wrighty (who received it from Bev who received it from J.Kaye) awarded me this absolutely fabulous award. I love the sentiment and the gorgeous award itself. Thank you for taking the time to present it me!
I’ve decided to pass it on to 3 wonderful bloggers–
1. Heather at Book Addiction
2. Tonya at Storytime With Tonya and Friends
3. Elena at The world according to e
Pllease pass this along to a few of your favorite blogs 🙂