April Showers bring May…Easy right? Not if you’re in Ohio and many other places in the middle of the US, where the showers have continued. But let’s think positive thoughts and hope for the best. See if you can unscramble books that all have one thing in common. 8 points for the title and 2 for the author. 5 easy peasy bonus points if you tell me what they all have in common. You have until Friday noon to submit your answers in the comments.
No cheating. No Googling, researching, or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system Your first answers will be the only ones accepted. Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.
1. HTE ATE ORES by NNEFIRJE LNLNYOED The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
2. ETH CALBK HIDALA by EJSAM LOLREY The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy
3. OLYLS’H XOBIN by LYLHO ENDHAM Holly’s Inbox by Holly Denham
4. RUNDE HET ACLSIL by OUISAL YAM TOCATL Under the Lilacs by Louis May Alcott
5. OPPYP ENDO OT AEDTH by RAILCHANE RRSHAI Poppy Done to Death by Charlaine Harris
6. CHRIOD ACEBH by UTTARS DOOWS Orchid Beach by Stuart Woods
7. IVOLTES REA LUBE by MESJA TERSONPAT Violets are Blue by James Patterson
8. SYAID LILMER by RYENH MAJSE Daisy Miller by Henry James
9. THELO RIIS by KOOY GAWAO Hotel Iris by Yoko Ogawa
10. CAMIG ROF GOILDRAM by ML ROYMMNTGOE Magic for Marigold by LM Montgomery
(Go ahead and print it to work on You know you want to :))