These quotes were all taken from popular Christmas movies. Just tell me which ones. Each one is worth 10 points. Because everyone is so busy you have until next Tuesday(12/21) to submit your answers. Winners will be announced next Wednesday.
Here are the rules… 1. Open to everyone. Play once or every week, that’s okay. I’m happy to have you here today.
2. No cheating. No googling, other internet searches or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system
3. Your first answers will be the only ones accepted.
1. I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle! A Christmas Story
2. Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead? National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
3. This is *Christmas*. The season of perpetual hope. And I don’t care if I have to get out on your runway and hitchhike. If it costs me everything I own, if I have to sell my soul to the devil himself, I am going to get home to my son. Home Alone
4. Merry Christmas, you beautiful old savings and loan! Merry Christmas, you beautiful beat-up old house! It’s a Wonderful Life
5. Oh, Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind… and that’s what’s been changing. That’s why I’m glad I’m here, maybe I can do something about it. Miracle on 34th Street
6. Look, Charlie, let’s face it. We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It’s run by a big eastern syndicate, you know. A Charlie Brown Christmas
7. We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup. Elf
8. Happy birthday! Hey, I said my first words. But… But snowmen can’t talk. Ha ha ha, come on now, what’s the joke? Could I really be alive? Frosty the Snowman
9. Ah, Christmas. The time for Santa Claus and his eight flying rein-bear. A Muppet Family Christmas
10. You’ll never fit in! Now you come to elf practice, learn how to wiggle your ears, chuckle warmly, go hee-hee and ho-ho, and important stuff like that. A dentist! Good grief! Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer